Continued economic empowerment is crucial to the future prosperity of Latinos as a demographic whose current purchasing power in the U.S. already surpassed $2.3 trillion annually. In an effort to further that economic empowerment, Adelante Latino’s Entrepreneur Accelerator works with community members that are ready to take the next big step for their businesses by providing one-on-one coaching and financial support to dozens of admitted applicants every year.
We know that starting a business or growing a business can be demanding so our accelerator programming is here for work for you! If admitted, we work with your schedule and your goals to bring your vision to life. Be one of the first in your area to take advantage of this new initiative and join our rapidly growing network of Latino entrepreneurs.
January - February
Receive extensive in-person assessments and evaluations on your business endeavor from our team of experts.
Receive thousands of dollars in financial support to help get your idea off of the ground and moving forward.
Receive hands-on coaching and support from our team to strategically strengthen and grow your business effort.
2019 Entrepreneur Accelerator
Who are we looking for?
Aspiring entrepreneurs; creative geniuses with big ideas.
If you have a vision for a new business, we’re interested in you! Whether you’re still working on an idea, trying to better an existing business or somewhere in-between, let’s talk.
What does our program offer?
- Business evaluations and consultations on site at participant business locations
- Investment of $2,000 to $8,000 for equity on founder friendly terms
- Commercial support and partnerships
- Continued support and mentorship in the form of a permanent partnership
- Application Closes: Friday, November 30th at 11:59 PM
- Applicants Notified of Admission: December 2018
- Accelerator Programming: January 2019 to February 2019
2018 Entrepreneur Accelerator Participant
Copyright © 2018 Adelante Latino, LLC - All Rights Reserved.